June 26 – July 1 (4:00 pm Sunday to 11:30 am Friday)
Do you like to work with your hands, alongside others? Would you like to make a visible, lasting difference on the Ingalls Creek property? Do you find joy and satisfaction in physical labor? If so, then “Make A Difference” Week at Ingalls Creek is designed for YOU!
But wait! There’s more. In addition to making significant property and facility improvements, the week includes a relational & spiritual component, and some fun activity as well. Here is what to expect.
- Work Projects: Several site projects and improvements are planned for this summer. The target projects for the Make A Difference week will be identified later as we draw closer to the event. Watch for updates here!
- Workshops: Staff & facilitators will lead studies on biblical characters who they identify with and who Made A Difference in their lives. Anticipate personal engagement in these studies.
- Work Free: Breaks and open times will be allotted to rest, reflect, connect, converse, and utilize as you see fit.
Make A Difference week is for men and women, 18 years of age or older. Exceptions may be made for minors if accompanied by a responsible adult. Please call Ingalls Creek at 509.548.3306 for more information. Invite friends to join with you for a shared experience!
Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center, 12355 Ingalls Creek Road, Peshastin, WA 98847, located less than 15 minutes from Leavenworth in a beautiful mountain setting at the confluence of two mountain streams.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am – Breakfast
- 7:30 am – Devotions
- 8:30 am – Work Projects
- 10:15 am – Break
- 10:30 am – Work Projects
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – Work Projects
- 3:00 pm – Break
- 3:15 pm – Work Projects
- 4:30 pm – Open Space
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:00 pm – Evening Gatherings (including biblical character studies)
- 8:00 pm – Open Space
NOTE: The Wednesday schedule will be significantly different, offering a time block for fun (elective) off-site activities.
Cost (per person)
- Meals = $154; covers all meals and hearty snacks
- Lodging = $125; covers five nights of onsite lodging (a $50 savings)
- Program = no charge (our gift to you, with appreciation for your work!)
- ONSITE TOTAL = $279
- OFFSITE TOTAL = $154
- Offsite Daily Rate = $30; covers two meals, hearty snacks, and program
- Limited scholarship support available based on need. We’d love to have you participate in the week.
Ingalls Creek offers housing options for private, semi-private, and shared rooms and baths. Depending on your needs, and on-site housing availability, here’s a link to some off-site housing options not too far away.
For more information or questions, please contact Ingalls Creek at 509.548.3306.