An Ingalls Creek retreat event designed for people ages 50-65.
Retreat Dates: November 5-7, 2021
In the natural, beautiful, peaceful mountain setting of Ingalls Creek, you will enjoy and experience rest, reflection, relationships, reminders, and resources.
This retreat connects people (age 50-65) to engage with life-stage issues that matter most, learn from each other, and find spiritual encouragement, renewal, and vision for life’s journey ahead.
Together, we will look at the essential development tasks of 1) letting go; 2) walking alongside; 3) deepening core relationships; and 4) moving ahead. These tasks each apply to adult children, aging parents, vocational calling and service, friendships with a spouse and/or others, and life-skills that help us to adapt to change with resilience and hope.
Come and join us for this retreat sponsored by the Ingalls Creek Center for Faith, Calling, and Community.
You will enjoy and experience:
- Rest – be renewed, refreshed, and revitalized.
- Reflection – have space to think, reflect, and pray.
- Relationships – strengthen friendships (bring a friend!) and build new connections.
- Reminders – be immersed in God’s love, grace, and goodness.
- Resources – learn ways to navigate these life-stage transitions from one another. Bring your wisdom!
The retreat begins at 4 PM Friday and ends 1:30 PM Sunday.
Options: Participants are welcome to arrive as early as 10 a.m. on Friday to enjoy the day on site, in Leavenworth, hiking, or however you please. No charge. Lunch on your own. Participants who desire to stay through Monday are welcome! An additional fee for Sunday dinner, overnight stay, and morning breakfast (and pack lunch) will be charged.
- $180 per person: six meals, snacks, program cost, and two nights lodging in private or semi-private rooms with private or shared bath.
- $110 per person: six meals, snack, program costs, and off-site lodging
- $55 per person: optional extra overnight stay until Monday. Includes lodging two meals, and a pack lunch.