Adjacent to the Ingalls Creek site, about 1/4 mile up the road from the Ingalls Creek entrance is the trailhead to the 16 mile Ingalls Creek trail. See online information here: https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/ingalls-creek
A short drive away, there are many other recreational opportunities:
- Hiking (everything from easy strolls to major expeditions)
- Skiing (downhill and cross country)
- Whitewater rafting and leisurely tubing
- Rock climbing; mountain biking; fishing
- Festivals; art shops; dining
- Wineries and tasting rooms
- Sightseeing & exploring
- …And more than we can list here!
Nearby Communities with Popular Attractions:
Leavenworth, WA (12 miles away): http://www.leavenworth.org
Leavenworth is a beautiful town, fashioned after an old Bavarian village, with parks, shopping, fine dining, and family-friendly activities.
Cashmere, WA (15 miles away): http://www.cashmerechamber.org
Cashmere is a small town surrounded by orchards, home to the Pioneer Village & Museum, Antique mall and the Aplets & Cotlets factory!
Wenatchee, WA (25 miles away): http://www.wenatchee.org
Wenatchee, a mid-sized town, is the largest community in the area. It is the hub of Central Washington’s thriving fruit and agricultural industry, and home of the renowned Ohme Botanical Gardens.